I love my customers! I often have the chance to visit with new customers and learn all about the sweet personalities of their little ones. Now, I wanted to tell you a little more about me. Here are just few really random facts about me:
1. I went to a residential high school at 15. It rocked.
2. My Grandma tried to teach me how to sew when I was about 14. It didn’t go very well.
3. I love Reese’s peanut butter eggs (and Christmas trees and footballs and pumpkins).
4. My favorite book-turned-into-TV-or-movie ever? Anne of Green Gables. Harry Potter, year 1 was a close second.
5. My first job was in a family member’s jewelry store. My grandmother was my first boss. She expected us to look our best, shine the glass frequently, and show our customers the biggest diamond first.
6. I’m finally learning how to use iTunes. Yes, I know that 2002 ended a few years ago. I’ll catch up–eventually.
7. I was named for my grandfather’s grandmother. My daughter is named for her grandmother’s grandmother. I like family names.
8. I love chocolate and cake and icing, but my all time favorite desert is pecan pie!
9. Adam and I LOVE watching The Big Bang Theory. I love nerds. (I am one!)
10. I love to sing. But you probably don’t want to listen. Really.
11. I really don’t like turkey, but I’ll fix one at some point during Thanksgiving week. Why? For the same reason I grow tomatoes when I don’t like to eat them. Who knows!