This past year, I’ve gotten to know lots of amazing Moms. You’ve emailed me about your sweet babies so that we could design the perfect little jon jons and jumpers for them. You’ve emailed me pictures of them. Thank you.
I thought you might want to know a teensy bit more about me, so here are a few random fun facts.
1. I’m originally from Zwolle. Yep, that’s a line straight from Steel Magnolias. But, it’s true. I grew up in the small town of Zwolle, Louisiana.
2. I teach 2-year-old Sunday School. What a fun age! These sweet babies come into my class wearing diapers and hardly stringing 2 words together. When they leave at 3, they are wearing big kid britches and can almost repeat the whole Bible Story. Lots of growing goes on when you are 2!
3. I kinda have a thing for Sonic drinks. Vanilla Cokes and Sprite with Lemon, specifically.
4. I love to bake breads, cakes, cookies, whatever. My favorite is my Gran Lois’s Old Stale Cake. It tastes much better than it sounds, trust me.
5. I still have all my Cabbage Patch dolls. All 6 of them. Really. But, since my daughter doesn’t care to play with them, they are packed away in the top of a closet. Sad.
Have a great week!